One quiet afternoon my mind started to drift on all the things I don’t have
And how much smaller my circle is due to the many who have gone on to rest in peace
Then something told me to make a list of the blessings I do have
And the new acquaintances in the circle with me
The mind likes to drift on negativity
Don’t let the mind dwell on the negative things (1)
Do think about your own acts of kindness and good deeds (2)
Don’t let hopelessness prevail (3)
Do focus on the blessings you already have (4)
Don’t focus on your circle size (5)
Do know God loves ya and somebody else loves ya in this life. (6)
1)Proverbs 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
2) Acts 9:36 Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.
3) Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
4) Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
5) Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
6) John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.